Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Money-Saving Mondays: The Belated Bridesmaids Edition


For some reason I have not been able to get anything done but a tiny bit of research last week so I'm a bit behind. I did, however, discover these fabulous dresses from Target.
Unveiled in April, this new line was made to fit all body-types and budgets. They range from sizes 2-28, are all under $70 and come in all of this year's hottest wedding colors. If you act now you can get free shipping with purchases over $50.
Need a bit of a personal touch to enhance these dresses? check out my shop for sashes and fascinators. Anything you see can be made into a brooch or you can contact me for custom pieces for your whole party. Now for a limited time use code Blogbride12 to receive 15% off your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment